It’s that time of year again!
Find a listing of our local school calf club and ag day dates in 2017 by clicking here.
If this is your first Calf Club or Ag Day experience, or if you’re just looking for a few reminders before you get started this year, have a look at our Ag Day Hints & Tips: Neil’s Top 10 and Norma’s Notes, which are available here.
Your school will also have some great resources available, so make use of those – and you should of course never hesitate to contact your vet if you’re concerned about an animal’s health. On this page, we’ll list schools who have accepted our support for their event this year, and then share any reports, follow ups and links to photos after the events have been held.
These schools have accepted our offer of sponsorship for their 2017 event:
- Aka Aka School – click here for photos and have a look at indoor exhibits here
- Ararimu School
- Ardmore School
- Awhitu School
- Bombay School – click here to see their Calf Club photo album on Facebook or click here to see a more extensive online album
- Brookby School – click here to see Ag Day photos
- Clevedon School – click here for Ag Day photos
- Drury School
- Franklin South Group Day – click here to see photos
- Hunua School – click here to see photos
- Kaiaua School – sent us a certificate, have a look here
- Karaka School – photos from Ag Day are here
- Mangatangi School – have a look at their photo album here
- Mangatawhiri School – click here to see Calf & Lamb Day photos
- Maramarua School – sent us some photos, you’ll find them here
- Onewhero Area School – click here to link to The Post Newspaper’s photo album
- Opaheke School Carnival
- Orere School
- Paparimu School – Calf Club & Pet Day photos are here, and Indoor Exhibit photos are here
- Pukeoware School – click here to see The Post Newspaper’s photos from Calf Club
- Ramarama School – one of our first for the season! Click here to see the photos
- Te Hihi School – click here to see Ag Day photos
- Waiau Pa School – sent us some Calf Club photos – find them here