Waiuku Pony Club
Located on their own 4 hectares of land in Holmes Road where members have built up a range of facilities over the years, Waiuku Pony Club is a branch of the Franklin/Thames Valley Area Pony Club, and is one of New Zealand’s oldest, having been formed in 1949.
We were pleased to have been a sponsor of Waiuku Pony Club from 2010 until 2017, and enjoyed supporting and attending their events, which was a fantastic way to be involved in our local community.
To find out more about Waiuku Pony Club’s history, facilities, membership, rallies and upcoming events, you can visit their website by clicking here.
Click here to see Waiuku Pony Club photo albums
- End of season prizegiving photo album, May 2017
- Open Ribbon Day, 23rd of April 2017 – Jeanette took some photos!
- Waiuku Pony Club’s Faith and Olivia – mounted games success
- Prizegiving 2016, 21st of May
- Combined Training Day, 24th of April 2016
- Open Ribbon Day photos – 11 October 2015
- ODE / Showcross, 28th of March 2015
- Ribbon Day on the 12th of October 2014
- 3rd of May 2014 – Prizegiving!
- 2013 Prizegiving on Saturday the 11th of May